You successfully downloaded GoSherpy and are ready to create your first Goal!
Tap the big "+" to start creating a new goal. You'll have three different options for your new saving plan:
- Create a New Private Plan: a personal goal just for yourself).
- Create a New Shared Plan: for a goal to share with friends or family like a present or a group vacation.
- Join a Shared Plan: in case one of your friends/relatives already created a shared plan and invited you to save together.
After having set the kind of plan you're starting, you can choose the goal and its category: is it a product, a trip or "other"?
You can decide every single aspect of your saving plan (and can also change it later on):
- the total amount you need to reach
- in how many months you want to reach it
- the monthly deposit amount
- the specific day of the month you want GoSherpy to make the deposit.
You're in full control.
Finished setting up the goal's saving plan? Now you can link your card.
You can use:
- A Credit Card
- A Prepaid Card
- A Debit Card (just Maestro Circuit).
A € 0.99 withdrawal will be done in order to confirm your card.
The 99 cents will count as your very first deposit.
You Successfully Created Your First Goal & Your Saving Plan is Active!
GoSherpy will now make the automatic deposits on the specific day of the month you chose when setting up your saving plan.
As someone famous said "A Goal Properly Set is Halfway Done".
If you created a Shared Goal, after having set the saving plan and linked the card, you're prompted to invite someone to join your Shared Goal by inserting his/her email or by sending an sms.